手机体育投注平台To place a buddy or senior ad, use this .
It is time to start thinking about senior portraits for the 2018 True Blue Annual手机体育投注平台. Seniors have two options for senior portraits: They can either have a photo taken by a photographer of your choice and upload the portrait to , or they can use the portrait they have taken during registration by Lifetouch and the yearbook staff will upload this photo for them.
If a student prefers to upload a senior portrait photo, the photo must be uploaded by September 27, 2019 to
Plan early and make your photography appointments soon. 手机体育投注平台Any photos submitted after this date or any other failure to meet this deadline and other procedures will result in rejection of the senior photo, and it will therefore not be used. Should this happen, the Lifetouch photo will be used instead. The yearbook staff is responsible for uploading all Lifetouch photos.
手机体育投注平台Photo consistency is essential to the professional appearance of the senior pages. If you are having a photographer take your photo, please take this letter to your photographer to ensure that your photo meets our specifications. Photos must meet all requirements below:
- Photo size: Minimum 2.5 horizontal x 3.5 vertical. Overall portrait shape needs to be vertical format and not horizontal.
- Background: NO props, NO hats, NO hands near face and lights highlighting the back of your head. Background scenery is ok.
- Head size: Approximately 1.5 inches.
- Mode: CMYK.
- Resolution: Minimum 300 dpi (anything smaller may result in a poor-quality printed image and will not be accepted.)
- File format: JPEG file format only. NO TIFFS or PNG files allowed for senior portraits. Very important!
- Submission: Upload all Hudson High School senior portraits online at by September 27, 2019. Students are responsible for ensuring that their photos are uploaded.
Steps for photo submission:
- Go to jostens.com
- Login using the following information: User ID: 413343776
- Choose the photo to be uploaded. Each student may only submit ONE photo.
- Provide parent or photographer contact information. (Person uploading the photo should enter his/her information)
- Provide IMAGE information:
- Type student’s first and last name. It is extremely important to spell the student’s name correctly.
- Select grade 12 from the drop down menu.
- In the description field, type: senior portrait
- Click the box to agree to terms and conditions.
- Click on upload chosen images in gray box to complete the process.
- You will see a confirmation page and should receive a confirmation email shortly after you submit your photo.
手机体育投注平台ALL YEARBOOK PHOTOS MUST MEET THESE MANDATORY SPECIFICATIONS. Again, if a senior photo is not submitted on time with the above requirements, the senior photo will be rejected from the yearbook and the Lifetouch photo taken at registration will be used instead. If a Lifetouch photo is not available, this may result in a “not pictured” listing. There will be no exceptions to these rules. Your cooperation and understanding are greatly appreciated.